Tuesday, December 19, 2017

November Memory Planner pages

Welcome to November in my Heidi Swapp Memory Planner. With only days till the end of 2017 I love that I have a whole years worth of memories filled in my planner!

Heidi Swapp memory planner

The prompt page introduces my birthday month!

Heidi Swapp memory planner

The pocket pages are filled with photos and memories , complemented with journaling using my We R memory Keepers typecast typewriter.

Heidi Swapp memory planner

Forever memories of my youngest!

Heidi Swapp memory planner

Since November was my birthday month I created a fun interactive element using a clear acetate sheet I adhered with washi to the calendar page!

Heidi Swapp memory planner

I love the way it lifts to reveal the page underneath.

Heidi Swapp memory planner

Finally my calendar page  filled with tiny snippets of journaling, photos and most of all memories!
Photobucket

No comments: