Thursday, June 30, 2016

Heidi Swapp Instax display ideas

Recently I added a few new pieces to my scrapbook studio. Let me share with you a few of my new pieces.

The Heidi Swapp Insta Love Chandelier is the perfect way to display not only your instax photos but some of your freshly made cards and smaller projects.


I hung it from my ceiling  with some white thread.


The gold clips make it easy to switch out the photo and cards.


I also used the new gold metal Insta Love arrow that simply pushes into the wall. It has three little magnets that can hold up a layout.


A closer look at my layout, I used a Heidi Swapp Word stencil and white texture paste to create subtle texture on my background.


I then layered small pieces of pattern paper under my photo to serve as a photo mat.


Other pieces in the Insta Love collection sit proudly in my studio just waiting for photos and journaling. These 12 inch photo albums are just the cutest.


 and this magnetic frame that is interchangable adds a pop of colour to my dresser.



Be on the look out for these pieces at your local Michaels store now.

Photobucket

1 comment:

Diana Waite said...

such a fun tour! LOVE the gold arrow with the magnets-my FAVORITE and perfect for my girl's dorm room!