Wednesday, April 8, 2015

You are here!

Another stunning new mood board over at Jot Magazine! Such a lovely colour palette.
 The Wanderlust collection from Heidi Swapp was a perfect way to be inspired by the mood board.

@kimjeffress @heidiswapp #heidiswapp #hswanderlust @jotmoodboard

I couldn't help but use this photo of Heidi and I from her recent visit to Australia.

@kimjeffress @heidiswapp #heidiswapp #hswanderlust @jotmoodboard

I added a few Foiled pieces using my Mimc to really make my layout shine!

@kimjeffress @heidiswapp #heidiswapp #hswanderlust @jotmoodboard

I hope you get a chance to play along!
Photobucket

6 comments:

Lizzy Hill said...

What a perfect collection for this challenge....& that is a GORGEOUS photo of you two.... love how you're using that Minc machine....fabulous glimmers from it!!!

Ashley Horton said...

This layout is so awesome Kim!! I love the mix of papers and the wood veneer for your title!!

Lizzyc said...

gorgeous layout Kim, and that photo is lovely too..

Leigh Penner said...

Oh, so fun! Gorgeous layout, Kim!

dstandard said...

Love these papers and your layout! Fabulous photo too!

Leanne said...

I absolutely adore this LO Kim!!