Thursday, March 20, 2014

Mumma...

This months This Life Noted kit from Scraptastic is sooo me! Bright happy colours and patterns which is my favourite way to scrap!


I wanted to record a sweet memory that my boys are calling me lately..."Mumma" its not something they have always called me so I wanted to take the time to get it scrapped!



 
I used some orange Zing embossing powder from American Crafts to emboss some of the stamps on the label and added one  of the exclusive flair buttons.
 


Photobucket

10 comments:

Anita Bownds said...

Fabulous page Kim ,love it..xx

Lizzyc said...

Oh yes Kim I can see why you love all those cute embellies they look wonderful on your page with each little square, and your boys are so sweet!

Lizzy Hill said...

Loooove this! Especially the way you've used the photo...& awww....soooo sweet to call you 'Mumma'...enjoy while it lasts!!! My 25 yo has started calling me "Mumki"....go figure!!!!

Michelle said...

I love this. such a great page and story.

lisa said...

Cute!! Love that grid.
Have a great weekend Kim x

Patricia Roebuck said...

Ah-mazing!!!

dstandard said...

Totally loving your page !!! Love all the little embellishments

Ashley Horton said...

I love the great grid design you created Kim, and you did such an awesome job with the bright colors!!

Leanne said...

SOOOOO cute!!

Tarrah McLean said...

Beautiful as always :)