Thursday, March 6, 2014

Just go with it....

Over at Scrap the Boys there is a fun colour combo challenge of yellow, blue and green this month.
This was my take on the fun colour palette.
I needed to document my feelings about having my youngest son's haircut recently for his first day of school.


More script writing...


I kept a lock of his curls and placed it in a  BasicGrey plastic envelope for prosperity.


The journaling is hidden behind the plastic envelope.


I hope you get a chance to play along with Scrap the Boys!

Photobucket

8 comments:

Lizzy Hill said...

He looks GREAT!!! Nice little series of photos.....& that script writing is fab----especially with the 'love' sticker down further...& I Really LIKE that bg spotty yellow paper border, too. Obviously you need another boy with long hair in the family. I've a red head that would fit the bill you can borrow!!! LOL...he's 25 & it's LONG!!!!

Victoria Freze said...

I just adore the colors of you new layout! and love the idea of saving the curls :)

clear colours said...

Love that bright yellow!

Lizzyc said...

Oh another special memory scrapped away to look back on.. he still looks cute! I hope he is going well at Prep!! Love the script writing and the mustache and the yellow.. brilliant take for STB'S!!

Ashley Horton said...

Such a cute page to document his school haircut, Kim! Love the Yellow!! And the fun brush script! He is definitely a cutie with long or short hair!!

Melinda Spinks said...

Beautiful scrip work Kim. And how appropriate that yellow was part of the colour theme. Another gorgeous piece of artwork.

Unknown said...

Terrific page! The title work is perfect!

Tarrah McLean said...

Delightful layout...love the yellow, blue and green mix...Larsen does look so grown up!! Love it x