Tuesday, February 25, 2014

brothers in arms...

Today I wanted to share another layout I created with the Scraptastic Mr Big kit and Addon .
I took this candid shot of my boys recently, it was one of those run for your camera shots because it doesn't  happen very often LOL!
I am in love  the blue, aqua and orange combo!


A bit of hand stitching for fun!


Scraptastic's exclusive flair are so cool!


I used a vintage card from Typo to layer over some paint splats using distress paint that came in the kit!




Photobucket

11 comments:

Lizzyc said...

Oh that photo is so special.. and love all the cute things on your fabulous layout!

Nathalie said...

There are so many playful elements to this page! Great work! I adore the photo, especially since I have two boys too :)

Trine Brandt-Lassen said...

This is my favorite layout! Brilliant

Victoria Freze said...

cute photo and amazing layout! love your way to to create details :)

Lizzy Hill said...

Looove all the ephemera that you've used....& what a LUCKY shot getting your two like this....fab photo....scrapped to perfection:):)

lisa said...

Cute! Love how you used those mini fames x

Gina Lideros said...

Kim - this is so fun, great photo, love the airplane too!

Unknown said...

What a fun page! You've done a great job with the pp combo!

Ashley Horton said...

What a great photo!! Love your design Kim and the awesome mix of Blues and Orange!!

jamie said...

you slay me!
~j

Tarrah McLean said...

I love how you do busy papers, you always have the perfect solution for them!! Love the stitching...gorgeous layout x