Tuesday, February 2, 2010

My little Aussie boy..

We just recently celebrated Australia day here in Australia and I took this gorgeous photo of Larsen with his little hat turned up. I wanted to scrap this photo straight away but didnt have the right papers until the ever faithful October Afternooon papers showed up. My little banner is made of some toothpick flags I bought for Australia day, I just cut the end of the toothpick off and cut them into triangles.

I love this photo of David and Larsen too, it was taken a couple of weeks ago he just loves playing with his daddy. I have used some distress stickles on the chipboard wings and heart.
Till next time....

10 comments:

amanda73 said...

omg i love both these, i might scraplift the aussie one, and love the wings on the one of larsen and his daddy

Taryn said...

LLLLOOOOOVEEEE the Aussie boy layout. He is adorable!!!! That banner is awesome. And simply love what you've done with the dark chipboard. Beautiful work as always.

Sarah Lou said...

I am in love with that bunting idea, never woudl of thought to use the toothpick flags. beautiful layouts yet again!!

Anonymous said...

Oh how cute does Larsen look with that hat - love the idea of the toothpick flags with the ric rac. Brilliant layouts

ellen s. said...

these are so great!! love them

sandra said...

Love both of these Kim..
Love all your work actually ;)

sarah said...

wow!!!! these LOs are adorable!!! love them!!!

hugs,
sarah.

Unknown said...

Cute banner! Fab idea!

Ann-Marie said...

WOW - how awesome!! I missed the inspiration that I get from your layouts .. so glad to be back online lol!! Lovin' all your stunning work Kim :)

Unknown said...

These are so cute! I love the idea of using the toothpick flags. Awesome!