Tuesday, December 22, 2009

finally a birthday layout..

Addison had his birthday way back in October and I am finally getting around to his photos. I love how colourful this turned out. I have discovered glimmer mist....love it, I have used it on a couple of layouts, some I cant share yet ,but thanks to my friend taryn I have finished this one off with a little bit of red mist. I am so in love with these October Afternoon papers... I think I have two of each sheet.

I would like to wish every one a very Merry Christmas I hope you all have a great day!

5 comments:

Susanne Perry said...

Merry Christmas, hope you've had a fantastic day!

Taryn said...

This one's a favourite of mine, Kim. Love it! Love how you keep coming up with new ideas for me to steal. Hee hee hee. Loving the new look blog, too.

ellen s. said...

oh i love that layout! that is so cool...

hope you had a great holiday!

scrappermimi said...

Such a great Lo, love the fun bright colors!

Sophie Grace said...

You have the best content writer can I get his details if you haven't hired then I would like to ask you to help me with quality content. net worth