Saturday, August 8, 2009

Scrapbook Creations

Yesterday, I got the latest edition of Scrapbook Creations and I have two layouts published, I had totally forgotten about them being in there, they are fairly old layouts, I was excited as the one of Addison throwing a tantrum was actually on the title page for the article.

This is actually Addison when he was 7 months, he was and still is such a fussy eater.

NO NO NO is about 6 months old, and luckily this doesnt happen any more.

Enjoy, and I will be back soon with my layout for RW lazer cuts.

3 comments:

Taryn said...

Congrats on you publications, Kim. So lovely to see you in print! Gorgeous layouts, as always.

Melanie H said...

Congratulations on the publications Kim, both are beautiful layouts.

{ erin } said...

"food critic"!!! great title!! I LOVE your work. Such beautiful LOs!!