Sunday, August 30, 2009

RW laser cuts

I just posted this layout over on the RW LASER CUTS blog. I got to play with their acrylic chook border, SO MUCH FUN !!!!

My layout and a close up





I tied a ribbon around the bottom edge and added some Kaiser craft rhinestones for eyes, I then laid it over some rub ons for a fun effect. Dont forget to hassle your scrapbook shop for these goodies.

In other scrapping news I have done 6 layouts and two cards in the last 5 days but nothing I can share just yet, phew and Im still in the mood to scrap.

Dont forget about the dottydivas challenge here is the inspiration again.



I look forward to seeing what you come up with, there are some great prizes up for grabs so have a go.

Till next time

Kim


o

2 comments:

Taryn said...

cu-ute chooks! Love it, Kim. Must put dotty divas on my list this month - love that inspiration.

Anonymous said...

nice layout with that nice picture, Kim!